Thank you – you sending information on where and when flooding takes place helps improve our understanding and knowledge for future flood risk management.
- After clicking on the “report a flood” button below you will be taken to a map;
- In the top right hand corner of the map you will find a search box;
- You can either type in the postcode of the area where the flood is happening, or took place in the last 24 hours, or select the cross and then click on the map in the area of the flood;
- If you are reporting a flood from a mobile device and have location services turned on your location will automatically be identified on the map;
- The map operates just like a Google map so you can zoom in or scroll to a new location;
- Once the location of the flood is correctly identified click "next" in the search box;
- You will be asked to complete the date, time and type of flooding. Please do not include any personal data - e.g. don’t include things like anybody’s name in the description
- After submitting the information you will receive a reference number on the confirmation page.
If you need assistance throughout the process you can select help from the search box or call the SEPA Contact Centre on 03000 99 66 99.